- Shade. Makes sure your rabbit is out of the sun.
- Use fans to cool your rabbit.
- Frozen water bottle. Use a frozen bottle and your bunny might decide to sit next to it.
- Brush his fur.
- Give your bunny vegetables.
Rabbit overheating symptoms:
- Unusual fast breathing
- Reddening of the ears. The inside of his ears appear to be red.
How to treat an overheated bunny:
- Mist his ears with cool water.
- Give him fresh water and vegetables.
- Make the steps above to keep cool your bunny.
- See your veterinarian.